2009年7月15日 星期三

Stress...><

today i'm very tired and sleepy...
cuz even no one day i can sleep more than 4 hours...
stress
today i took a A1 size mouting board to school,
cuz that is my Assignment, need to mark by miss Nik today on spot...
i a bit raining ,
i took the assigment and run toward to block Q...
is very far...
AHHHHHHH.....
run run run run run...
finally reach...is sweaty...
About 12 noon i took my assignment
to block v and put it on the table for let miss nik to mark,
after that we go to TBR to print bernard works...
later, we go havig our lunch...
After that walk back to school and pick our works back,
suprisely i got 45 mark out of 50 of my assignment...
is very suprise...
Evonne work good also,
she get 37 marks for her assignment "ducky", quite high...
very good...
Afternoon at 4 pm...
we having our class for concepture design at Block m,
than mr chow give us back our assignment before...
and than i get another suprise too...
cuz i get the higher marks in our class 89 marks,
but the higher marks of our course is 92 marks...
i'm not the highest one,
haha...
very 贪心,is it...
HaHa...
After the class of mr chow,
i dash toward to my car that park at TBR..
very far from the school gate...
cuz my class is until 8 pm,
very dangerous...
so, i drive my car to front of the school gate
i took about 10 minute to walk toward to my car...
than i find a parking lot near the school gate and i quickly park it...
than i dash again to my english class,
cuz today got grammer test...
when i reach the class,
the test is already started...
than i quickly sit down and do my test quick...
7.30 night our class dismiss...
i walk alone toward my car ,
suddenly i saw Evonne and six walk together to the mein door of the school...
than Evonne wait her mom at the Taxi stop...
about 8 something i drive home....
cuz she leave a message to me and call me go home now...
i reach home at about 8.30,than i go to having my dinner,
and take a bath...
after that writing blog and go to sleep...
Bye Bye
~Nite Nite~

1 則留言:

  1. 我8.30pm才等到我表哥来T___T
    一直被蚊子叮+_+

    回覆刪除