2009年7月7日 星期二

Bad Day -TAT-

Harlo...
Good morning
today i'm still wake up so early in the morning
6.00 a.m
cuz need to fetch my sis to school...
...
After that ,
i drive home in 10 min from confusion back to cheras home
with high speed 140 km/j
is really fast is't...almost crash to others car...
cuz i'm so sleepy...
hahaha
...
Than ,
i keep my things in my room tidy
and than take a cloth and short for play basketball
with my frenz who is a pro basketball players...
we having a game ,
the game begin...
suddenly a ppl hit my leg from behind ,
than i feel so pain my leg is hurt...
so today i walk like penguin,
my muscle was so tide like cram...
very pain...
after that things happen,
i quickly when home and put some medic...
...
about 4.45 afternoon
i drive to school with hard feeling
very pain...!!!
my leg...
when i reach school
it was very jam...
OMG..!
i drive about 3 to 4 round to TBR
for finding car parking,
finally i find a parking that is beside the main door of the school...
it's hurt...
than i walk towards to my class with pain feeling...
it's need to wait outside of the class room M001,
i stand until wan to cry already...
realy really really very pain,
finally can get in to class already...
i study until 7.30p.m from 6.00p.m...
...
after that i'm waiting a person,
but lastly din saw it...
Disapointed...!!!
than i drive home in high speed
and i drift by driving Toyota Avanza
while i'm see the emergency stop...
is quite dangerous...
hahaha...
finilly home
...
but i receive a message from wilson,
he said tomolo need to pass up mr .chow
assignment 2...!!!
so...
i'm start doing now until i finish my assignment 2...
no matter wat time ,
i wil finish it...
...
is quite late now
i got to start now already...
...
bye bye
~Good Nite~

沒有留言:

張貼留言