2009年7月13日 星期一

Another busy day

same as last friday need to wake up early in the morning,
fetch my sis and bro to school...
very tired
after fetch them to school,
i got to go a place that very special to me...
is the first place that me and my other part went...
when i reach there i feel very sad that i'm alone this time i come here,
but i will not put it down ever...
i will try my best to recover it ...


After that i went back home and start doing my ass 1
from miss nik...
............




finally i finish it ...




i think this is the 2 better

the most i like is this






the bad one...eyak


very tired...

i'm still got one more things to do...

is Tye Guan works...

but i will do it tomolo morning...

stress...

is time to sleep now...

last night is more better than last few days ,

i sleep 3 hours

last few days even i lay on the bed still cannot sleep ,

but after i suddenly went off...

than it be better...

hope i can better than yesterday..

Haha

~Nite~

沒有留言:

張貼留言