2009年7月11日 星期六

Finally Fall A Sleep

Today very happy,
cuz finally i fall a sleep...
when i doing TYE GUAN work ,
suddenly i feel bad ,
my head very pain and then i stand up...
the greatest thing happen,
我晕倒了...
Finally i can sleep ad...
i already sleep 10 hours...
is't crazy...
i 3 day haven sleep, than finally become like this...
the feel 3 days cannot sleep is very bad ,very stress...
when the time i'm 晕倒,
i think i hurt my hand...
may be kena the table corner,
cuz when i wake up ,i saw my hand become black @ green(黑青)
a little bit pain pain lo...
after that i go out with my frenz...yam cha...
until now my head still got a little pain...
bad day again...
what happen to me...?
after i get on to diploma,then i got many things happen on me...
feel like i'm like stay in hell...!!!!
Got to sleep now....
nite nite...
wish tomolo Evonne have a nice day la...
Bye...

2 則留言: