2009年7月14日 星期二

Another hopeless day

Today still the same things i got to do,
is fetch my sis to school...
now this is my job already,very tired...
Haiz...
i almost use all the afternoon to finish my ass from
~Tye Guan~
until now still haven finish yet ,
i got to do it by my own...
useless...
about 5 pm i leave my house and drive to school
very quick, cuz need to print something for the Miss Nik Ass...
so drive very fast,
after i done all my things,
i walk in to the school and one of my classmate told me...
!!!!!TODAY CLASS CANCEL!!!!!
O M G
even no people tell me about it...
i waste my petrol and time...
but not all of it hopeless,
suddenly i remember that Evonne...
cuz today she got her co-cu in 6 until 9
so
i finally have a things to do...
is look about her...
Haha
After a moment,
i saw her walking in to school...
her took her guitar and wear the Wu-Shu uniform...
look quite busy...
and than, i have my sit at the football field,
cuz their having fooball match for the school to school...
when i saw them play ,
i suddenly remember that me is also having in this situasion before...
is basketball,playing for SSH...
HaHa...
but we juz get 2nd place,
hopeless...
suddenly i saw Evonne walk like a penguin...
at the moment i think her leg is hurt ,
when she worming-up her body...
the 1st things i do is send her a message,
by asking her leg...is't ok..
then she reply me...
she said,
u was so scary,
where is't u looking at me...
HaHa...
i tell her to rest for a while...
About 8 pm,
i got to go home,
but Evonne co-cu until 9 pm,
so i send her a message and tell her,
i got to leave now,take care of urself...
Ganbahteh...
Than ,i drive back home ...
is feel very tired...
so i decided not having my dinner and
go to sleep directly...
like this can become slim
HaHa
Got to sleep now...
~Nite Nite~

2 則留言:

  1. haha..
    被你发现我的丑相了╮(╯_╰)╭
    差不多每一次练习
    我都会penguin走路一次XD
    lalala..
    习惯了
    我的脚总是不听话

    回覆刪除